The unique experience of shopping the lighting products can be found nowhere but at our site of Rex Lights. You can feel the experience as soon as you explore our site. With our wide variety of products, you may feel confused, but, our customer service can make certain that the entire procedure is inspirational and enjoyable.
However, when you visit our website and order any product from Rex Solutions Pty Ltd, you have to know some terms and conditions that are mentioned here. At any time, we have the right to change any of our terms and conditions without giving any prior notification.
Legal power to make deals
If your age has not crossed eighteen years, you should not order anything using our website. When the damage is caused by any minor, we, at Rex Lights, will want compensation for the loss.
We will send you an email about the confirmation of your ordered items of Rex Lights. If any item is not in our stock, then we will notify you. Either the order will be cancelled or we will offer similar product.
All the prices of the products of our site are mentioned in Australian Dollars, and the stated prices comprise Goods Tax as well as Service Tax (GST). Rex Lights may decline any order when the listed products include wrong details or pricing information because of our data entry mistake.
- Currently, we allow MasterCard, AMEX credit cards, PayPal, VISA and also Direct Deposit.
- If you place an order on public holidays or weekends, we process the order on the subsequent business day.
- Payments are processed just after you accomplish the checkout successfully.
Warranties and its coverage
Rex Solutions Pty Ltd warrants that all the products have no defect in terms of materials and workmanship. Our company reserves its right of examining the products on site. When the items are faulty, our company can repay the buyer for freight charges of returning back the sample. There is some more information about the warranties-
- All the products that are sold, have manufacturer warranty. Warranty depends on the manufacturer.
- Warranty from the manufacturers remains valid only within Australia and the warranty period starts since the date of purchase that is mentioned on your own invoice.
- We deliver every product to the designated place within 10 business days from Monday to Friday. But, we do not deliver product on Public Holiday. The delivery timings will be between 9am to 5pm but it can differ due to some unexpected circumstances.
- You will be charged some extra delivery charge for re-shipping your order when there is a mistake in shipping address.
- You can contact our Customer Support Service anytime by shooting an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or inquiry.
Limitation of our liability
Rex Lights will never be responsible for the consequential damages, which is caused due to the use of any materials.
Third Party Links
Our website has links to the sites of third parties, which are not run by us. And, we are not accountable for the operation or content on such websites.
Prevention of fraud
Though we use the latest technology of Secure Sockets Layer and PayPal's Payflo Pro safe payout system, we are not answerable for any consequential damage. Our software for shopping cart is completely compliant to PCI.
- An unofficial assignment will be considered as invalid.
- No agent of Rex Lights has the power to differ any Terms.
- Please note change of mind returns will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- Your contract can never be changed if we do not agree to it by e-mail.
- If any stipulation of our T&C is considered as invalid by competent authority, the legality of all the other stipulations of these will never be affected.